You are here
Delegate and Venue Information
A comprehensive conference guide for attendees, including places to eat and drink is available here.
Presenting a Paper?
- Paper-givers are encouraged to bring their own laptops, especially for panels taking place in City Hall.
- If you are presenting a paper, please ensure you arrive at least 15 minutes before the session starts.
- All sessions will run for 90 minutes and should be structured to allow a maximum of 60 minutes for all presentations, with at least 30 minutes for discussion and questions.
- Most panels have 3 or 4 papers, which will give each person up to 15 or 20 minutes to present, but please adjust accordingly if required. Some panels will have less papers and so will have longer for presentations and/or Q&A.
- All rooms are equipped with screens and projectors. It would be very helpful if you could ensure that all presentations are uploaded to the designated laptop in advance of the panel commencing.
Cardiff City Hall, Cathays Park, Cardiff CF10 3ND
Law & Politics Building, Cardiff University, Museum Avenue, Cardiff, CF10 3AX
A full guide to all venues, including access details are available here.
Venue directions to and from the various venues are here.
Combined delegate and venue details are here.