You are here
Oxford Spring School in quantitative methods for social research 2013
Please note that there are still places available for the Oxford Spring School in Quantitative Methods for Social Research 2013. The closing date for registration has been extended to Friday 5 April 2013 (midday). If you just miss this deadline however, please email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible, and providing organisers receive prompt payment for your course fees they will be able to accept you on this course.
The course tutors will be Robert Andersen and Dave Armstrong.
- Monday: (morning) Crash Course in R; and (afternoon) Making Good Graphs
- Tuesday: (morning) Density Estimation and Descriptives; and (afternoon) Displaying Multivariate Data
- Wednesday (morning): Presenting Linear Model Effects; and (afternoon) GLM Theory
- Thursday: (morning): GLMs and Predicted Probabilities; and (afternoon) Effects from Models with Multi-category Response Variables
- Friday: (morning): Multi-level Models; and (afternoon) Conclusion / Wrap-up / Individual Consultation
Full details including how to register can be found on the School's website.