You are here
UACES 48th Annual Conference
The UACES Annual Conference in contemporary European Studies offers an important interdisciplinary forum for researchers in Political Science, Economics, Law, Geography, History, International Relations, Public Policy and Sociology.
After the most recent UACES conferences in Cork, Bilbao, London and Krakow, the UNESCO World Heritage city of Bath will provide a locus of exchange for leading thinkers on Europe and the European Union.
Professor Terri Givens, Provost and Professor, Menlo College, will be delivering the JCMS Annual Lecture at UACES 2018.
- October 2017 Call for Papers Opens (Submit Now)
- 19 January 2018 Submission Deadline (Receive Reminder)
- March 2018 Communication of Decisions
- March 2018 Registration Opens
- 3-5 September 2018 Conference Dates
- October 2018 Call for Papers for Lisbon 2019