The Political Studies Association announces partnership with SAGE to publish the PSA journals from January 2016
The Political Studies Association is delighted to announce that as of January 2016, SAGE will publish the Association's prestigious journal portfolio.
Founded 50 years ago by Sara Miller McCune to support the dissemination of usable knowledge and educate a global community, SAGE publishes more than 800 journals and over 800 new books each year, spanning a wide range of subject areas. A growing selection of library products includes archives, data, case studies, conference highlights and video.
As of January 2016, SAGE will be publishing the PSA’s full journal portfolio which includes:
- Political Studies – a leading international journal publishing academically rigorous and original work in all fields of politics and international relations.
- Political Studies Review – providing unrivaled review coverage of new books and literature on political sciences in a timely and comprehensive way, the journal showcases a range of approaches to review and debate in the discipline.
- The British Journal of Politics and International Relations (BJPIR) – publishes innovative, cutting edge contemporary scholarship on international relations, comparative politics, public policy, political theory and politics and policy in the UK.
- Politics – disseminates timely, research-led reflections on the state of the art, the state of the world and the state of disciplinary pedagogy. Politics welcomes articles from politics and international studies scholars at all stages of their careers: research in progress; research-led reflections on contemporary events; and theoretically informed reflections on learning and teaching.
- Political Insight – publishes globally accessible content targeted at an audience of lecturers, students, teachers and policy makers.
Speaking of the partnership, SAGE’s Global Publishing Director, Ziyad Marar commented:
“We at SAGE have long admired the work of the Political Studies Association. As one of the major learned societies in the social sciences they have contributed hugely to research and scholarship in this vibrant field. Given our own commitment to social science as a whole it should be obvious that our two organizations are very tightly aligned. It is therefore a huge thrill to be publishing their suite of outstanding journals from 2016.”
Professor Matthew Flinders, Chair of the Political Studies Association commented:
“We are delighted to announce this new deal with SAGE and are looking forward to working with them from January 2016 to publish our journal portfolio. SAGE have a very impressive knowledge of our discipline and a proven track record of publishing high-quality social science journals. This partnership is an exciting prospect for our members who will reap the rewards by receiving an array of new benefits”.
More about the journals can be found here.