You are here
Political Studies is a leading international journal, which is committed to publishing high-quality research in all areas of politics and international relations. The journal publishes rigorous and original work of significance to the discipline broadly defined, and which speakes to the whole discipline.
PSA members can access journal content via this link (you must be logged into the PSA website to do so).
The journal's editorial approach is not constrained by any particular methodological or theoretical framework wishes to encourage a pluralistic approach and debate among the different approaches. Innovative submissions, which cross and challenge traditional discipline boundaries, reconsider the relationship between international and domestic politics or offer a fresh comparative perspective, are particularly welcome.
Impact Factor: 1.200
- Hayley Stevenson (Universidad Torcuato Di Tella & University of Sheffield) - email@example.com
- Charles Pattie (University of Sheffield) - C.Pattie@sheffield.ac.uk
- Matt Sleat (University of Sheffield) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Andrew Hindmoor (University of Sheffield) - email@example.com
Why publish in Political Studies?
- Welcomes all innovative and cross disciplinary approaches, in all areas of politics and international relations
- Committed to the highest standards of peer reviewing and devleoping the most promising new work available
- Post publication impact -- content is promoted through @PolStudies
- The PSA awards the Harrison Prize for the best paper published in Political Studies every year.
Submit here: mc.manuscriptcentral.com/post
Each year the Political Studies Association awards a prize for the best paper published in Political Studies, named the Harrison Prize in honour of Wilfrid Harrison, who was Chair of the Association from 1963 – 1964 and the first editor of Political Studies.
See our list of past Harrison Prize winners.