Political Studies Review
Political Studies Review provides a unique intellectual space for rigorous high-quality peer reviewed original research across political science and the study of politics in related fields that aims at stimulating wide-ranging debate and cutting edge discussion of current disputes and issues in the discipline within the UK and internationally.
PSA members can access journal content via this link (you must be logged into the PSA website to do so)
The journal seeks to bridge the intellectual boundary of why political science matters through enhancing understanding and dialogue both within the political science profession, across disciplinary subfields and outside the scholarly community. It is therefore aims to be more eclectic in terms of content, style and subject matter to maximise public reach. As such, PSR publishes four types of contributions: original research articles, review articles, professional sections and commissioned book reviews.
Impact Factor: 0.625
- Isabelle Engeli (University of Bath) - email@example.com
- David Cutts (University of Birmingham) - firstname.lastname@example.org
Why publish in PSR?
- A unique space for wide-ranging debates and reviews on significant state-of-the-art issues
- Post publication impact content promoted through @PolStudiesRev
- Every year, PSR accepts proposals for one special issue to appear in each volume of the journal