Political Violence and Terrorism
The Political Violence & Terrorism Specialist Group of the UK’s Political Studies Association (PSA) is an international, non-profit network of leading experts on Political Violence & Terrorism. Its mission is to support research, organise scholarly events and provide a link between academics, practitioners, policymakers and the media.
The primary aims of the group are:
• To promote the study of Political Violence & Terrorism;
• To disseminate research on relevant subjects;
• To promote a critical discussion of the field between academics, practitioners, and policymakers;
• To foster collaboration and the exchange of ideas and research at subnational, national, and international level;
• To facilitate a group that is able to respond to current events and needs in a timely and critical manner;
• To promote the dissemination of good practice in the teaching on Political Violence & Terrorism.
Membership is open to all academics, teachers, postgraduate students, practitioners, policymakers and media professionals with an interest in the study of Political Violence & Terrorism, as long as they are current members of the PSA. Membership is not limited to the UK.