Got something to share with the PSA community?
We're always on the lookout for the latest in British political studies to feature in our popular membership quarterly PSA News.
We accept content on a rolling basis for the following:
- Departmental news, including upcoming or past events, new appointments, awards or programmes related to your university department.
- Specialist Group news, such as the announcement of new convenors, upcoming or past events, or outstanding work of a specialist group member.
- Any news from within the political studies profession which can include news from other organisations or individual members.
- Advertisements on books related to political studies and politics (advertisements do cost £250 +VAT)
Submissions can be sent to the editor, Nicole Johnson, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A few things to bear in mind:
- Please keep the text between 300-400 words. Please include author names and write all titles in sentence case.
- This issue will arrive to members in mid-June. Please keep this in mind when selecting your tenses.
- We love pictures! Please include an appropriate image to place alongside your article. Do not send images embedded in word docs or PDFs - please send them as separate JPEG or (most preferable) PNG attachments.
Questions about content can be sent to Nicole at email@example.com.
Submit your content by Friday 13 September 2019 to feature in our October issue.