You are here
PSA School members are encouraged to apply for the grant available to them (up to £250 per round of funding).
Why not fund an event/initiative to help promote the study of or increase awareness and engagement in politics, within your school.
We are not currently accepting School Grant Applications.
Please note that, unfortunately, this grant cannot go towards everyday school items such as textbooks or other teachning materials. The grant will also not normally be awarded to cover travel costs.
All applications will be reviewed following the passing of the relevant deadline by the PSA team. All applicants will normally hear no later than 3 weeks after submitting your application with regards to the outcome of their application.
The PSA will review all submissions in relation to the criteria outlined below.
- applicants must already be a member of the Political Studies Association
- the application should be original, creative and timely
- applicants must not impose a fee for event attendance for PSA members
- if organising an event there must be no all-male panels
- applicants must provide an initial provisional budget
- confirmation of financial and/or promotional support from external organisations
- involvement of your local MP or assembly member
- a clear impact or objective that aligns with the PSA's Strategic Plan
Recipients of the grant will be expected to write up a short summary/blog article for the PSA following the completion of your proposed event/initiative. This will feature in our membership magazine PSA News and as part of our PSA School E-Newsletter.
Good luck! We look forward to recieving your application.