You are here
The PSA is hiring for a new Membership & Programmes Manager
We are looking for a proactive and committed Membership & Programmes Manager to join our small, friendly, and busy team to achieve our mission and grow our membership, engagement, and impact.
Membership & Programmes Manager
37.5 hours a week (9:30-5:30)
25 days holiday
Salary £32k FTE and generous pension scheme
Reports to the CEO
Manages two team members as well as contractors and a number of education/membership programmes
**This role is primarily based at our offices in Camden, London, However, due to the pandemic all team members are being supported to work from home.
**This is a permanent role, but we would also welcome applicants looking for an interim, home-based role.
About the position
We are a leading learned society of academics, professionals, educators, and students passionate about supporting the study of politics – so there’s never a dull moment!
If you are a can-do, organised, and energetic person who likes variety, being hands-on and is keen to make a difference – then this is the role for you!
We are looking for an experienced Membership & Programme Manager who is confident at:
- Working well with a wide variety of colleagues within and outside the organisation to build positive relationships and achieve results
- Managing both a team and a variety of programmes to develop our offerings and grow our membership and effectiveness
- Harnessing data and technology to make our processes more efficient and effective
- Producing timely and informative membership communications to ensure we give a great service and engage our members to make use of their benefits
- Supporting member networks in delivering their own communications and events.
We look forward to hearing from you.
How to apply
Click here to download the job pack.
Please send a CV (no more than three sides of A4) and a short covering letter explaining why you are suited to the role by noon on Thursday 29 April 2021 to email@example.com
We would be grateful if you could also complete and submit a PSA equal opportunities monitoring form.
First-round interviews are likely to be held during w/c Monday 03 May 2021 over Zoom while our offices in Camden are closed due to Covid restrictions.
We are very sorry but if you have not heard from us by this time, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.