You are here
PSA responds to the UKRI consultation on open access
UK Research & Innovation (UKRI) brings together seven research councils, Innovate UK and Research England. UKRI wishes to ensure that the findings from the research it funds and supports can be freely accessed and used for the public good.
The PSA has, today, responded to the UKRI consultation on peer-reviewed research articles and academic books that result from research supported by UKRI. We welcome the UKRI providing the opportunity to contribute to the development of its policy and approach. It’s important that the voices of Politics and International Relations academics are heard on this as well as the learned societies such as the PSA that represent them and also act as journal publishers.
You can see the PSA’s response in full here.
More details of UKRI’s open access review can be found here.
Colleagues may also be interested in the following:
- SpringerNature Open Letter on Transformative Journals in response to the consultation (17 December 2019)
- cOAlition S response to the Springer Nature letter (17 December 2019)
- PSA response to Plan S consultation (8 February 2019)
- PSA response to the cOAlition S consultation on Transformative Journals (17 January 2020)
- Updated cOAlition S guidance on transformative journals following this consultation (8 April 2020)