You are here
Teaching Politics and IR Online: Key Issues, Skills, Pedagogy
The Political Studies Association is pleased to announce our Teaching and Learning Network's third series of webinars. Delivered by expert political studies academics for PSA and BISA members, and the wider academic community.
This series will focus on general teaching and learning issues, not just online teaching.
Each session will last one hour, via Zoom. You must pre-register for each session and a recording will be made available online after the event, alongisde any relevant resources.
Registration is now open for the following webinars:
- 'External Examining in Politics: Rigour and Inclusion' led by Helen Williams, Tuesday 1st December (3-4pm)
- 'The things we gained during Lockdown - what we won’t miss and what we should incorporate into our teaching in the longer term' led by Victoria Honeyman, Friday 11th December (2-3pm)
- 'Active Learning' led by Cristina Leston Bandeira, Tuesday 2nd February (2-3pm)
These sessions are now available to view online:
- 'Let's use technology meaningfully: Designing engaging online learning activities' by Alexandra Mihai
- 'Teaching and Learning: the Student Perspective' led by Maxine David
All previous Teaching and Learning Network webinars are available to view via our resources page.
Click here to find out more about the PSA's Teaching and Learning Network. If you'd like to support the PSA's work please consider becoming a member of our organisation today! Or make sure you renew your subscription when the time comes.