You are here
Vacancy: Membership Services Administrator
Membership Services Administrator (FTC – initially for one year)
37.5 hours a week (9:30-5:30)
25 days holiday
Salary £25k FTE and generous pension scheme
Reports to the CEO
About the position
We are looking for an organised and pro-active Membership Services Administrator to join our small and friendly team and take our membership services onto the next level.
We are a leading learned society of academics, professionals, educators and students passionate about supporting the study and understanding of politics. There’s never a dull moment! By joining the PSA, these members can enjoy a range of benefits and over the next few years we want to encourage even more people to join, get involved and take advantage of what we offer.
If you like dealing with a variety of people and working to ensure they have a great membership experience, then this role is for you!
We are looking for an experienced membership or customer services professional who is confident and proficient at:
- Dealing quickly and effectively with member enquiries over the telephone, email and social media
- Managing membership data and contacts through a customer relationship management system
- Understanding the membership journey and working with colleagues to support them to ensure they get a great service at each stage – whether that is renewing each year, knowing what is on offer or ensuring they get all the membership benefits to which they are entitled
- Being proactive in communicating with both prospective and current members to encourage them to share their views, join, renew or take up benefits
- Assisting with organising and holding member events and conferences.
We look forward to hearing from you.
How to apply
Click here to download the a job pack.
Please send a CV (no more than three sides of A4) and a short covering letter explaining why you are suited to the role by 10am on Friday 20 September 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would be grateful if you could also complete and submit a PSA equal opportunities monitoring form.
Interviews will be held on 26 September 2019 at our offices in Camden.
We are very sorry but if you have not heard from us by this time, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.