You are here
W.J.M Mackenzie Prize – Association calls for nominations
For Best Book Published in Political Science in 2013
Nominations are invited for the above prize, which is presented for the best book published in political science in each calendar year. Last year’s award winner was Dr David Fisher, with Morality and War (pictured above receiving his award from Sue Inglish, BBC).
Heads of Departments may nominate single-authored and jointly-authored books by Political Studies Association members, published in the UK in 2012.
The Association very much hopes that your Department will wish to participate in the competition. The prize will be awarded at the Association’s annual awards dinner in Cardiff in 2013.
- All nominees must be members of the Political Studies Association.
- In Departments with fewer than 20 permanent academic staff, only one nomination is possible.
- Departments with 20 or more permanent academic staff may make a maximum of two nominations. It is advisable to check with the relevant publisher to ensure that the publisher is not already proposing any book(s) you wish to nominate.
- Please provide evidence of the publication date, which must be between 1 January 2012 and 31 December 2012.
- Nominations must be made on the official submission form (available on the PSA website), accompanied by 4 copies of each of your nominated books, and submitted by Friday 3 May 2013 to: email@example.com
To download a submission form, please visit the home page of the PSA website.