You are here
PSA News: April 2019
PSA News is our quarterly member's hardcopy newsletter, informing our membership of various updates within our organisation and the broader profession of political studies.
The issue can be read here or by clicking the image below.
Want to be in the next issues of PSA News?
Our next issue of PSA News will be published in late June 2019. We will publish the following:
- Departmental news, including upcoming or past events, new appointments, awards or programmes related to your university department.
- Specialist Group news, such as the announcement of new convenors, upcoming or past events, or outstanding work of a specialist group member.
- Any news from within the political studies profession which can include news from other organisations or individual members.
- Advertisements on books related to political studies and politics (advertisements do cost £250 +VAT)
Submissions should be sent to the editor, Nicole Johnson, at firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday, 11 June 2019.
A few things to bear in mind:
- Please keep the text between 300-400 words. Please include author names and write all titles in sentence case.
- This issue will arrive to members in mid-June. Please keep this in mind when selecting your tenses.
- We love pictures! Please include an appropriate image to place alongside your article. Do not send images embedded in word docs or PDFs - please send them as separate JPEG or (most preferable) PNG attachments.
Feel free to email any questions about content to Nicole at email@example.com.