You are here
UK Parliament Week 2020
The Political Studies Association is a proud partner of UK Parliament Week.
Taking place 1-7 November, UK Parliament Week is an annual festival that engages people from across the UK with their UK Parliament, explores what it means to them and empowers them to get involved.
For more information about UK Parliament Week visit the official campaign website.
Throughout #UKPW the PSA will be sharing a number of blogs written by teachers and students of politics.
Keep an eye out on this page as we'll be updating it with new content:
- 'It all starts with...democratic education?' by Dr James Weinberg (University of Sheffield)
- 'Similar Systems or Constitutional Contrast? The legislative process in the UK and USA' by Gavin Hart (University of Huddersfield)
- 'Decolonising the School Curriculum' by Shahnaz Akhter (University of Warwick)
- 'Human Rights start with you' by Birgit Schippers (St Mary's University College Belfast)
- 'Does the public expect too much of UK politicians?' Student written articles, (PSA Student Blog Competition 2020)
- 'Political Participation, Representation and Communication' by Dr Liam McLoughlin (Birkbeck Collge, University of London)