You are here
The Environmental Politics membership includes many scholars researching or teaching in the area of environmental politics, broadly conceived.
The Specialist Group in Environmental Politics was created to further high quality, specialised research in this area, and share teaching ideas, topics and projects.
More specifically the group:
- Facilitates academic interchange through sponsored themed panels and specialist workshops;
- Provides a comprehensive web presence for notification of events, publications, funding possibilities and teaching ideas;
- Brings together academics and postgraduates interested in different dimensions of environmental politics;
- Offers a link between UK and international scholars;
- Helps to raise PSA's international profile in this important area
The PSA’s network of 60 Specialist Groups offers a research focus for all members and covers a vast range of specialities within the discipline. SGs provide an opportunity for groups of academics who share a common interest in a particular area of the discipline to organise meetings, coordinate communications, and as outlets for research – as well as giving PSA members opportunities for developing their academic impact and professional development.”
Convenors can view the SG Handbook here.
Institution: University of Bristol
Institution: King's College London
Institution: Nottingham Trent University
Institution: University of Warwick
Join this Group