You are here
Nominations for the 2019 Richard E. Neustadt Book Prize Supported by the University of Cambridge Mellon Fund
Nominations are now open for the Richard E. Neustadt Book Prize, a well established top prize in the UK devoted to publications on US politics.
In recognition of the valuable contribution made over the years to APG’s work by our colleagues in other European countries, eligibility is this year being extended to include authors based at any university in Europe.
Works nominated for the 2019 Richard E. Neustadt Book Prize must be:
- in the field of US government and politics (including political history and foreign policy)
- published in the calendar year 2018
- published in the English language
- authored by an academic employed at a university in a European country
- entered for consideration by the closing date, 30 June 2019
The 2019 Prize will be awarded by the panel of judges to the book that they consider to be the best from those nominated.
The £400 Prize for 2019 is generously supported by the University of Cambridge Mellon Fund.
The Prize will be presented at the APG/BAAS Annual Colloquium hosted by the Eccles Centre at the British Library, London, on 8 November 2019.
Entrants for the prize should arrange for four (4) copies of their book to be sent to the Co-chair of the American Politics Group at the following address:
Dr Andrew Wroe
School of Politics and IR
University of Kent
Canterbury, CT2 7NX