You are here
Nominations for the 2020-21 APG Richard E. Neustadt Book Prize Supported by the University of Cambridge Mellon Fund
Nominations are now open for the 2020-21 APG Richard E. Neustadt Book Prize, a well established top prize in the UK devoted to publications on US politics.
In recognition of the valuable contribution made over the years to APG’s work by our colleagues in other European countries, eligibility includes authors based at any university in Europe.
Works nominated for the 2020-21 APG Richard E. Neustadt Book Prize must be:
- in the field of US government and politics (including political history and foreign policy)
- published in the calendar years 2020 or 2021
- published in the English language
- authored by an academic employed at a university in a European country
- entered for consideration by the closing date, 31 December 2021
The 2020-21 Prize will be awarded by the panel of judges to the book that they consider to be the best from those nominated.
The £500 Prize for 2020-21 is generously supported by the University of Cambridge Mellon Fund.
Entrants for the prize should arrange for four (4) copies of their book to be sent to the Co-chair of the American Politics Group at the following address by 31 December 2021:
Dr Andrew Wroe
School of Politics and IR
University of Kent
Canterbury, CT2 7NX