You are here
PSA News: May 2022
PSA News is our quarterly members' online newsletter, informing our membership of various updates within our organisation and the broader profession of political studies.
Want to be in the next issue of PSA News?
We publish the following:
- Departmental news, including upcoming or past events, new appointments, awards or programmes related to your university department.
- Specialist Group news, such as the announcement of new convenors, upcoming or past events, or outstanding work of a specialist group member.
- Any news from within the political studies profession which can include news from other organisations or individual members.
- Advertisements on books related to political studies and politics (advertisements cost £250 +VAT)
Submissions should be sent to the editor, at email@example.com.
A few things to bear in mind:
- Please keep the text between 300-400 words. Please include author names and write all titles in sentence case.
- We love pictures! Please include an appropriate image to place alongside your article. Do not send images embedded in word docs or PDFs - please send them as separate JPEG or (most preferable) PNG attachments.
Feel free to email any questions about content to firstname.lastname@example.org.